Book a hotel near Holland State Park, Holland
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Holland State Park
Holland State Park Hotel & Travel Guide
Filling your lungs with the fresh air at Holland State Park is a fantastic way to soothe your harried nerves.
Holland, about 85 miles (137 kilometers) from the state capital, Lansing, is where you will find it.
Many people come out here with similar ideas of what they want to do, and since there is only 1 accommodation option nearby, it's easy to make new friends. The Saugatuck Retro Resort is just 7 miles (11 kilometers) from Holland State Park.
For those who are finding it too difficult to pay attention to their travel itinerary, a delicious hot coffee might be just what the doctor ordered. Just 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) from Holland State Park, Beachplace LLC (On the Beach in Holland State Park, Holland) is a good option. If you're planning to dine out, you can walk to Dune Dogz & Treats (2233 Ottawa Beach Road, Holland) and see if the dishes are what you're after.
Other Things to Do Near Holland State ParkYou've come here to see Holland State Park, but you could be just as pleased with what the rest of the area has available:
- Take a break to look at some of Mother Nature's protected land at Sanctuary Woods Preserve.
- Tunnel Park is popular with locals and tourists alike. Take some time to enjoy nature, and maybe a picnic lunch!
- Left alone to let nature flourish, DeGraaf Nature Center is a pleasant place to admire the birds.
- You can have some family time in some green spaces without leaving the city limits at Kollen Park / Heinz Waterfront Walkway.
- Zoom down the waterslides at Holland Community Aquatic Center, the kids will have a whole lot of fun.