Find and compare business hotels in Tokyo from $51
Top Tokyo Convention Center Hotels
Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Tokyo, a cosmopolitan and culturally rich city known for its temples and museums, as well as sights like Tokyo International Forum and Tokyo Imperial Palace. Choose from Travelocity's 6 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Tokyo and bring Fido along!
How to Wander Wisely in Tokyo with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Ueno Onshi Park, Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden, and Yoyogi Park.
- Other things to see include Nippon Budokan, Tokyo Tower, and Tokyo Midtown.
- Need a pet store? Try ドッグサロンアエル, スキンケア トリミング ショップ K-Wan(ケイワン)新浦安店, or ペットフレンドニッコー・柴犬本舗.
- For vet care, Reptile Clinic, Rocky Dobutsu Clinic, and Sakura Animal Hospital are located in the area.
Featured Pet-Friendly Hotels in Tokyo
- Sophiearth Apartment
Cats and dogs are allowed for a fee at this 1-star hostel. Guests appreciate the helpful staff.
- Sheraton Grande Tokyo Bay Hotel
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 4.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its location and spacious rooms.
- The Peninsula Tokyo
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 5-star hotel. Guests appreciate the restaurant and helpful staff.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Tokyo
Weather can make or break your stay, especially if you want to spend time wandering around the city. Here are the average temperatures to help plan your trip in Tokyo.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 58°F in the daytime to 36°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 79°F and the nighttime average is 47°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 86°F in the daytime to 65°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 74°F and the nighttime average is 38°F.