ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
City center retreat
Within a 10-minute walk of this Shinjuku hotel, you'll find Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building and Shinjuku Central Park. Also, The Tokyo Metropolitan Government is within half a mile (1 km) and Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden is within 2 miles (3 km).
Renovated in 2018
This luxury hotel includes 11 restaurants, an outdoor pool, and a fitness center. There's fun for all ages with a children's pool and a theme park shuttle, and in-room childcare is an added bonus. Enjoy a meal in one of the 3 coffee shops/cafés and perks like free WiFi.
Free WiFi, refrigerators
The 1435 soundproofed guestrooms offer free WiFi and 24-hour room service. Other amenities include DVD players, refrigerators, and flat-screen TVs with satellite channels.
Keio Plaza Hotel Tokyo ratings based on 18 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Keio Plaza Hotel Tokyo
Great location, very nice hotel
Luxury Hotel in the Western Shinjuku Area
Looks are deceiving is the underlying theme here.
Top of the best choices for a trip to Tokyo.
Great Location to Shinjuku Station
About the Keio Plaza Hotel TokyoLocation 2-2-1 Nishi-Shinjuku, Tokyo, Tokyo-to 160-8330
Renovations + Closures
The property will be renovating from 14 June 2019 to 13 September 2019 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
- Select guestrooms
The property will be renovating from 04 November 2019 to 27 March 2020 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
- Select guestrooms
During renovations, the hotel will make every effort to minimize noise and disturbance.
Keio Plaza Hotel Tokyo offers its guests an outdoor pool, a fitness center, and a children's pool. There are 11 restaurants and 3 coffee shops/cafés, as well as a grocery/convenience store. You can unwind with a drink at one of the 5 bars/lounges. Public spaces have free WiFi. There's an onsite business center. Spa services, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are also featured at the luxury Keio Plaza Hotel Tokyo. A roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is available for a fee. Limited parking is available for a fee and is offered on a first-come, first-served basis. A complete renovation of Keio Plaza Hotel Tokyo was completed in December 2018. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 4.5-star Tokyo hotel.
- 1435 guestrooms or units
- 47 levels
- 2 buildings
- 11 dining venues
- 5 bars or lounges
- 3 coffee shops
- Built in 1971
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Convenience store
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- Newspapers for purchase
- Onsite shopping
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Outdoor pool
- Children's pool
- Free WiFi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Free theme park shuttle
- Grocery/convenience store
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- DVD player
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge) , Parking (limited spaces)
- Airport: Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.)
- Train station: Tokyo Shinjuku Station (1 km / 0.6 mi)
- Metro station: Tochomae Station (0.3 km / 0.2 mi)
- Property shuttles: Free theme park shuttle; airport shuttle
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Keio Plaza Hotel Tokyo offers 1435 air-conditioned accommodations with DVD players and minibars. Each accommodation is individually furnished and decorated. Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Bathrooms include slippers, bidets, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include complimentary newspapers, safes, and phones. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottled water and blackout drapes/curtains. Housekeeping is offered daily and in-room massages can be requested.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Satellite channels
- DVD player
- Electric kettle
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Childcare in room (surcharge)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Blackout drapes
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Unique furnishings
- Unique decor
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
Keio Plaza Hotel Tokyo has 11 restaurants on site.
Late night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
An outdoor pool and a children's pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness center.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 2:00 PM
- Check-in time ends at 5:00 AM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
Children age 5 and younger stay free only when sharing a bed with an adult and using existing bedding. Meals are not included in the room rate for children who stay free. For more details, contact the property using the number provided on the booking confirmation email.
Airport transportation is offered 24 hours a day. Fees may apply. For details, please contact the property in advance.
- Check-out by 11:00 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for JPY 6000.0 per night.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The property will charge an occupancy fee if you arrive with more guests than indicated in your reservation.
This property offers complimentary smartphones for use during all guests' stays; phones come equipped with internet access and inclusive international calls to selected countries. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
For the comfort of guests using the swimming pool and other public facilities, this property does not permit guests with tattoos to use the facilities. For more details, please contact the property using the number on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
- Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- Cash or credit card deposit required
- Parking height restrictions apply
The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: JPY 3200 per person (one-way)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1000 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: JPY 6000.0 per night
- Facilities fee: JPY 2000 per person, per night and includes use of:
- Swimming pool
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Keio Hotel
- Keio Hotel Tokyo Plaza
- Keio Plaza Tokyo
- Keio Tokyo Plaza
- Keio Plaza Hotel Tokyo Shinjuku
- Keio Plaza Shinjuku
- Keio Plaza Hotel Tokyo
- Keio Plaza Hotel
- Keio Plaza
You should know
- The seasonal pool will open in June and close in September.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- As required by the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare, all international visitors must submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Also, it's required that lodging proprietors photocopy the passports of all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.