ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
At this Shinjuku hotel, you'll be well placed to visit Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building and The Tokyo Metropolitan Government, both within a 5-minute walk. Shinjuku Central Park and Tokyo Opera City Concert Hall are also within half a mile (1 km).
Multiple dining options
This hotel features 15 restaurants and a bar/lounge. A coffee shop, a grocery/convenience store, and dry cleaning are also on offer.
Free Internet, refrigerators
The 1297 guestrooms offer free WiFi and free wired Internet, LED TVs with digital channels, and thoughtful touches like pillow menus and slippers. Refrigerators, in-room massages, and hair dryers are also available.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
50.0% of guests recommend out of 2163 reviews
About the Shinjuku Washington Hotel MainLocation 3-2-9 Nishishinjuku, Tokyo, Tokyo-to 160-0023
There are 15 restaurants on site, as well as a coffee shop/café and a grocery/convenience store. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Event space at this hotel measures 1356 square feet (126 square meters). Shinjuku Washington Hotel Main also features multilingual staff, laundry facilities, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 3.5-star Tokyo hotel.
- 1 building
- 1297 guestrooms or units
- 25 levels
- 15 dining venues
- 1356 sq ft of conference space
- 126 sq m of conference space
- Built in 1983
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Convenience store
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
- Grocery/convenience store
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
- Airport: Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) (74.7 km / 46.4 mi)
- Train station: Tokyo Shinjuku Station (0.8 km / 0.5 mi)
- Metro station: Tochomae Station (0.4 km / 0.3 mi)
Shinjuku Washington Hotel Main offers 1297 air-conditioned accommodations with slippers and hair dryers. A pillow menu is available. LED televisions come with digital channels and pay movies. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations, bidets, and complimentary toiletries. This Tokyo hotel provides complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is offered daily and in-room massages can be requested.
- LED television
- Digital channels
- Movies for purchase
- Pillow options
- Shower and tub combination
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Blackout drapes
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
Manhattan Table - This restaurant serves breakfast and dinner.
Fujita - This restaurant serves breakfast and dinner.
- Check-in time ends at 2 AM
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Additional fees apply to children 0-6 years old for breakfast when sharing existing bedding. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Children age 6 and younger stay free only when sharing a bed with an adult and using existing bedding. Meals are not included in the room rate for children who stay free. For more details, contact the property using the number provided on the booking confirmation email.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- Hotel Shinjuku Washington
- Shinjuku Hotel Washington
- Shinjuku Washington
- Shinjuku Washington Hotel
- Shinjuku Washington Hotel Main
- Shinjuku Washington Main
- Washington Hotel Main
- Washington Hotel Shinjuku
- Washington Shinjuku
- Washington Shinjuku Hotel
- Shinjuku Washington Hotel Main Tokyo
- Washington Hotel Tokyo
You should know
- As required by the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare, all international visitors must submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Also, it's required that lodging proprietors photocopy the passports of all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.