ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Within a 10-minute walk of this Shinjuku hotel, you'll find Shinjuku Isetan and Shinjuku Golden Gai. Also, Omoide Yokocho is within half a mile (1 km) and Meiji Jingu Shrine is within 2 miles (3 km).
Free WiFi in public areas is provided and the front desk is staffed around-the-clock.
Free WiFi, refrigerators
In addition to free WiFi, the 179 guestrooms offer refrigerators and TVs. Other amenities include hair dryers, safes, and desks. Housekeeping is available on request.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of 621 reviews
About the Tokyu Stay ShinjukuLocation 3-7 Shinjuku, Tokyo, Tokyo-to 160-0022
Tokyu Stay Shinjuku offers its guests a vending machine and an elevator (lift). WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 3.5-star Tokyo hotel.
- 179 guestrooms or units
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
- Train station: Tokyo Seibu-Shinjuku Station (1.4 km / 0.9 mi)
- Metro station: Shinjuku-sanchome Station (0.1 km / 0.1 mi)
Tokyu Stay Shinjuku offers 179 air-conditioned accommodations with safes and hair dryers. This Tokyo hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is provided on request.
- Housekeeping (on request)
- Hair dryer
- Air conditioning
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast daily from 7 AM to 9:30 AM.
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at 3 AM
- Minimum check-in age is 12
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 5 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No onsite parking is available.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No onsite parking is available.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- Cash or credit card deposit required
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1500 per person (approximately)
- Housekeeping fee: JPY 1000 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Tokyu Stay Shinjuku Aparthotel
- Tokyu Stay Aparthotel
- Tokyu Stay Shinjuku
- Tokyu Stay
- Tokyu Stay Shinjuku Tokyo
- Tokyu Stay Shinjuku Hotel
- Tokyu Stay Hotel
You should know
- Up to 2 children 5 years old and younger stay free in the same room as the parent or guardian when using existing bedding.
- As required by the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare, all international visitors must submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Also, it's required that lodging proprietors photocopy the passports of all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.