Book a hotel near The Jewel Golf Course, Mackinac Island
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near The Jewel Golf Course
The Jewel Golf Course Hotel & Travel Guide
Don't forget to call out, "fore!" as you tee off with your favorite club at The Jewel Golf Course.
You'll discover it in Straits of Mackinac.
Of all the different elements needed for an excellent break, the importance of a suitable hotel room shouldn't be underestimated. With 12 possible accommodations just 2 miles (3 kilometers) from The Jewel Golf Course, you're sure to find one that is right for you. The Hotel Iroquois, the Island House Hotel and the Lake View Hotel are three that are well-liked, and only 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers), 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) and 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away, respectively.
The Murray Hotel is a budget solution that's just 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away.
Visitors will be pampered at the Grand Hotel, the one luxurious option in the area, and it's only 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away.
Take a short break from your action-packed itinerary and treat yourself to a tea or coffee at Lucky Bean Coffee House (7383 Market Street, Mackinac Island.) A brief walk of 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) will lead you to The Jockey Club at the Grand Stand (1874 Cadotte Avenue, Mackinac Island), where you'll find more substantial fare.
Other Things to Do Near The Jewel Golf CourseYou'll be able to check out a wide range of other attractions after your outing to The Jewel Golf Course:
- When you're here, find your way to The Jewel at the Grand Hotel, a popular property.
- Bring the entire family to Wings of Mackinac Butterfly Conservatory and enjoy the wide variety of interesting birds.
- Explore Biddle House, a renowned historic location, and see why it's cherished by all those who wander past.
- History enthusiasts enjoy informational tours of Robert Stuart House, an unforgettable historic house.
- See a play and give yourself over to another world at Haunted Theatre.