Hotels Near Kewadin Casino - St. Ignace, St Ignace
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Kewadin Casino - St. Ignace
Kewadin Casino - St. Ignace Hotel & Travel Guide
Casinos aren’t just about slot machines and gambling. Make new friends with both locals and other travelers at Kewadin Casino - St. Ignace, a well-known place to enjoy an evening.
It's located in St Ignace, which is approximately 220 miles (354 kilometers) out of the state capital, Lansing.
If you're primarily here to visit Kewadin Casino - St. Ignace, you'd do well to get a room at the Kewadin St. Ignace Hotel. At 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away, it's the closest option to the attraction.
If you don't care about fancy service and just want to have a roof over your head, stay a few nights at one of the surrounding area's budget-friendly solutions. Some such places are the Quality Inn Lakefront and the Bavarian Haus Lakefront Inn.
We know how thrilling seeing new things can be, but eventually you'll start thinking about where to eat. Only 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) from Kewadin Casino - St. Ignace is where you'll find Kewadin Casinos – St. Ignace (3015 Mackinac Trail, Saint Ignace), the ideal place to unwind and enjoy some fine fare.
Other Things to Do Near Kewadin Casino - St. IgnaceWhen you're finished with Kewadin Casino - St. Ignace, why not explore some other attractions? Here are a few places to start off with:
- Make your way to Castle Rock, an eye-catching feature of the surrounding landscape.
- Step out of the real world for an afternoon and discover the marvelous world of Castle Golf & Games. Putt-putt golf remains a great sport for all, so bring the whole crew!
- Follow signs to Star Line Mackinac Island Main Dock - St. Ignace, a terminal where impressive ships set sail.
- Saint Ignace Chamber of Commerce is not only one of the main business hubs, but is also worth going to even if you aren't here on business.
- History fans will be keen to visit Museum of Ojibwa Culture, a place where history comes to life and paints a picture from the region's past.