Book a hotel near Texas Water Rampage, Lubbock
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Texas Water Rampage
Texas Water Rampage Hotel & Travel Guide
You'll definitely enjoy your experience at Texas Water Rampage.
It is located in Lubbock, approximately 340 miles (547 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Austin.
There's a fair mix of hotels that are a short drive away from Texas Water Rampage. You can take your pick from 10 candidates, all within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of the attraction. Just 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, you'll be able to get some rest at the Hampton Inn & Suites Lubbock Southwest. Some others are the Homewood Suites by Hilton Lubbock, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, and the Holiday Inn Express & Suites Lubbock West, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
A quick commute away, you'll find several reasonably priced solutions to select from. Some favorites are the Americas Best Value Inn Medical Center / Lubbock and the Sleep Inn And Suites Lubbock.
It doesn't matter if it's an expertly brewed coffee or a tasty treat, you're sure to find something to satisfy your taste buds at Starbucks (5014 Milwaukee Avenue, Lubbock). Need more than a snack? Grab a chair, pore over the menu and have your pick from a variety of meals at Rosa's Cafe & Tortilla Factory (5020 Milwaukee Avenue, Lubbock).
Other Things to Do Near Texas Water RampageYou've come a long way, and no doubt Texas Water Rampage won't be your only stop. Once you've taken it in, be sure to take a look at what else the area has to offer:
- Let yourself be swept away by the music and the graceful movements of the dancers at Ballet Lubbock.
- Enjoy a little break from sightseeing and see the latest offering at Lubbock Premiere Cinema.
- It's a good idea to save some space in your luggage if you plan to shop at South Plains Mall.
- If it fits with your schedule, try to schedule a tour of the Lubbock Christian University to get a taste of the enthusiasm within this campus.
- Both locals and tourists often take part in guided tours of Tubbs-Carlisle House, an unforgettable historic residence.