Book a hotel near Sundown Mountain, Dubuque
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Sundown Mountain
Sundown Mountain Hotel & Travel Guide
Zip down the icy slopes at Sundown Mountain. It's a blood-pumping experience from top to bottom.
You'll find it in Dubuque, which is about 160 miles (257 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Des Moines.
We won't say you'll be overwhelmed with choice when it comes to booking a place to stay in the vicinity of Sundown Mountain, but you'll still have 6 options within 6 miles (10 kilometers) to pick from. You can compare the Mainstay Suites Dubuque and Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Dubuque.
If you don't care about fancy extras so long as you have a bed, four walls and a roof over your head, stay a night or two at one of the surrounding area's low-cost hotels. A couple of the choices are the Quality Inn and the Baymont Inn and Suites Dubuque.
Other Things to Do Near Sundown MountainAfter finishing up at Sundown Mountain, there are a whole host of other activities to keep you inspired:
- Whether you're a golf lover or a beginner, don't miss the chance to play a couple of rounds at The Meadows Golf Club.
- Kennedy Mall is wonderful retail destination, boasting a wide variety of stores and food options.
- Lovers of nature should spend a few hours at Dubuque Arboretum and Botanical Gardens. Learn the names of the shrubs and trees that thrive there, or just enjoy being out in nature.
- Get in touch with your cultural side and attend a play at Bell Tower Theater.
- Take a swing, get a workout and test yourself at the local Bunker Hill Golf Course.