Every once in a while, you simply need a breather from the fast pace of traveling. What better way to experience some time out than with a calming round of golf at The Meadows Golf Club?
Dubuque, 160 miles (257 kilometers) from the capital of the state, Des Moines, is where you will find it.
Accommodation options are a bit thin in the immediate vicinity of The Meadows Golf Club, but you will find 9 possibilities within 6 miles (10 kilometers). You might like to add the Best Western Plus Dubuque Hotel & Conference Center and Fairfield Inn Dubuque to your list.
A quick commute away, there are a few budget-friendly solutions to select from. Some such places are the Mainstay Suites Dubuque and the Quality Inn.
Other Things to Do Near The Meadows Golf Club
Whether you're wanting to get off the main tourist track or explore the more well-known attractions, you're not going to run out of things to do after you visit The Meadows Golf Club:
- Leave your troubles behind and head to the winter wonderland of Sundown Mountain and take advantage of the freshly fallen snow.
- Do some shopping at Kennedy Mall, where you can lay your hands on almost everything, such as fashion items, souvenirs and general supplies.
- Savor the various plants and trees on view at Dubuque Arboretum and Botanical Gardens, a peaceful way to while away a few hours.
- Buy tickets to attend a play and escape to a more imaginative world at Bell Tower Theater.
- You should spend some time honing your golfing skills at Bunker Hill Golf Course.