Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Dubuque, a family-friendly city known for its riverfront and museums, as well as attractions like Matter Creative Center and St. Luke's United Methodist Church. You can choose from Travelocity's 16 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Dubuque and bring your fur babies along!
How to Wander Wisely in Dubuque with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Eagle Point Park, Dubuque Arboretum and Botanical Gardens, and Riverview Park.
- Other things to see include Carnegie-Stout Public Library, Dubuque Museum of Art, and National Mississippi River Museum and Aquarium.
- Need a pet store? Try Ez Matic Pet Doors, Blain's Farm & Fleet, or Iowa Gold Fish Factory.
- For vet care, Banfield Bridge, Adams Pet Hospital, and Key West Animal Clinic are located in the area.
Featured Pet-Friendly Hotels in Dubuque
- Holiday Inn Dubuque/Galena
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its central location.
- Comfort Inn Dyersville
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the helpful staff.
- Moon River Cabins
Pets stay free at this 3-star cabin, although restrictions apply.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Dubuque
Weather can make or break your trip, especially if you're hoping to spend time outdoors. Here are the average day and night temperatures to help plan your vacation in Dubuque.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 52°F in the daytime to 11°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 82°F and the nighttime average is 33°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 82°F in the daytime to 45°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 66°F and the nighttime average is 12°F.