Find & compare boutique hotels in Dubuque, IA from $84
Top Dubuque Boutique Hotels
Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Dubuque, a family-friendly city known for its riverfront and museums, as well as attractions like Diamond Jo Casino and Five Flags Center. You can choose from Travelocity's 19 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Dubuque and bring your pooch along!
How to Wander Wisely in Dubuque with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Eagle Point Park, Riverview Park, and Bellevue State Park.
- Other things to see include Field of Dreams, National Mississippi River Museum and Aquarium, and Grand River Center.
- Need a pet store? Try Something Fishy, K9 Comfort Downtown, or Fish Shack.
- For vet care, Vanderloo & White Animal Hospital Formerly Central Animal Hospital, Mundt Robin R DVM, and Manchester's Animal Med Center are located in the area.
Top Pet-Friendly Hotels in Dubuque
- U.S. 20 Lodging
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2-star hotel.
- Holiday Inn Dubuque/Galena
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its location and comfy beds.
- Colonial Inn Dyersville
Cats and dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2-star motel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its location and comfy beds.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Dubuque
Weather can make or break your trip, especially if you want to spend time wandering around the city. Here are the average temperatures to help better plan your vacation in Dubuque.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 52°F in the daytime to 11°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 82°F and the nighttime average is 33°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 82°F in the daytime to 45°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 66°F and the nighttime average is 12°F.