Book a hotel near St. Luke's United Methodist Church, Dubuque
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near St. Luke's United Methodist Church
St. Luke's United Methodist Church Hotel & Travel Guide
Obtain a more comprehensive understanding of the worshippers and their world view while visiting St. Luke's United Methodist Church.
Dubuque, where it is to be found, sits 160 miles (257 kilometers) from the state capital, Des Moines.
A suitable hotel can be the difference between an unremarkable trip and an incredible one. There are 7 accommodations to choose from that are within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of St. Luke's United Methodist Church, so it shouldn't be hard to find one that ticks all your boxes. Just 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away, you can pack it in for the night at the Hotel Julien Dubuque. A couple of other places are The Solon Langworthy House, 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away, and the Hilton Garden Inn Dubuque Downtown, 2 miles (3 kilometers) away.
The Days Inn Dubuque, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, is the sole budget solution available here.
Whether you want a delicious snack or a place to congregate with some locals, Jitterz Coffee & Cafe has just what you need, and it's conveniently located a short distance away. Still feeling peckish? Salsa's Mexican Restaurant is also nearby and offers a more comprehensive eating experience. If you have no desire to go to bed just yet, you can nurse a refreshing glass of your favorite drink at Jack's Lounge, also just down the road.
Other Things to Do Near St. Luke's United Methodist ChurchIf you're hoping to pack as much as you possibly can into your itinerary, see what else is going on:
- Books, newspapers, exhibits and additional resources await you at Carnegie-Stout Public Library, a wonderful spot for those who love reading.
- Fans of artistic works should plan to stop at Dubuque Museum of Art where they'll certainly be impressed.
- Learn what university lifestyle is like in another area by visiting Loras College. Ensure that you plan to visit on one of the days when tours are conducted.
- Go and grab one or two maps from Dubuque Welcome Center to discover more about the local area.
- Go nose to nose with a wide range of underwater creatures at National Mississippi River Museum and Aquarium. It's a fantastic place for visitors young and old.