If you're a golfer, what could be more exciting than a vacation devoted to golfing? Get your friends together and make it a journey that you will remember forever.
Bellevue, approximately 170 miles (274 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Des Moines, is where you will find it.
We can't say you are spoiled for choice as far as booking a place to stay near Bellevue Golf Club, but you do have 11 options within 6 miles (10 kilometers) to pick from. See which one looks best out of the Galena Log Cabin Getaway and Baymont Inn & Suites Bellevue.
You won't top the Goldmoor Inn for high-end luxury around here. You will only have to drive 2 miles (3 kilometers) to get there.
Other Things to Do Near Bellevue Golf Club
After you're finished with Bellevue Golf Club, get ready to experience what the rest of the area has to offer:
- Those after some nature should enjoy the unspoiled Upper Mississippi River Wild Life and Fish Refuge.
- Chill out at Chestnut Mountain Resort, a local resort.
- Those after some nature should enjoy the unspoiled Casper Bluff Land and Water Reserve.
- You shouldn't have to leave the city to take in the fresh air and relaxing atmosphere of beautiful parkland spaces. Riverview Park awaits visitors and locals alike.
- If you are enthralled by the simplicity of nature, Bellevue State Park is a place you're certain to appreciate. Bring the family for a walk in this calming environment.