Book a hotel near Sea Scape Links Golf Course, Sea Scape
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Sea Scape Links Golf Course
Sea Scape Links Golf Course Hotel & Travel Guide
Sometimes, you simply need a breather from sightseeing. What better way to experience some time out than with a relaxing game or two of golf at Sea Scape Links Golf Course?
Kitty Hawk, roughly 170 miles (274 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Raleigh, is where you will find it.
Though there are just 4 hotels in the area, they are a short drive from the attraction. The Hilton Garden Inn Outer Banks/Kitty Hawk and Baymont Inn and Suites Kitty Hawk Outer Banks are situated within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Sea Scape Links Golf Course.
The area's budget solutions offer an excellent standard of service while keeping their prices as affordable as possible. Two of your options are the Sea Ranch Resort and the Days Inn & Suites Kill Devil Hills - Mariner.
Indulge your senses at the Beachwoods by Diamond Resorts. Being just 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, it is the one first-rate choice that's within walking distance.
You'll be able to keep your energy levels pumping with some tempting bites to eat, cold beverages or a coffee or two at Argyles Restaurant (4716 North Croatan Highway, Kitty Hawk). If you want more than a snack, Sandtrap Tavern (300 West Eckner Street, Kitty Hawk) is an ideal place to go. It's a short stroll of 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) from Sea Scape Links Golf Course.
Other Things to Do Near Sea Scape Links Golf CourseAfter you've visited Sea Scape Links Golf Course, prepare for the other excellent attractions available in the wider region:
- If you're a golf lover and wouldn't mind playing a quick round, book a tee time at Sea Scape Golf Links.
- Monument to a Century of Flight is a prominent stop that offers a poignant glimpse into the stories of the area and its people.
- Pick up one or two brochures from Aycock Brown Welcome Center to discover even more about the local area.
- Take time to stop by Holy Redeemer Catholic Church. Even though this local place of worship is frequently visited by tourists, you need to ask about the rules for visiting if you'd like to spend time inside this hallowed building.
- Awaken your inner child when you accompany the children to Children at Play Museum. As a family, you can play and learn through participation.