Get away from the traffic and tarmac when you visit Scranton Lake Walking Path, where Mother Nature will nourish you.
To get there, go about 95 miles (153 kilometers) from the state capital, Harrisburg, to Scranton.
We cannot say you are spoiled for choice when it comes to hunting down hotels near Scranton Lake Walking Path, but you'll still have 19 options within 6 miles (10 kilometers) that you can choose from. See which one you prefer out of the Residence Inn by Marriott Scranton and Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites Scranton.
You will discover a couple of low-cost hotels in the surrounding area. Some examples are the Sleep Inn & Suites Scranton Dunmore and the Quality Inn Dunmore.
Other Things to Do Near Scranton Lake Walking Path
Here are some of the area's other popular things to do:
- Enjoy the terrific indoor games to be found at Nay Aug Park.
- Improve your knowledge of the intriguing natural world at Everhart Museum.
- Spending time at University of Scranton will take you back to your days in college and allow you to find out about present-day student life.
- Whatever your graduate status, a guided tour around the spirited campus of The Commonwealth Medical College will make you wish you and your colleagues were heading to the lecture hall.
- You'll have lots of fun finding presents for friends and family, as well as a few well-deserved treats for yourself, at The Mall at Steamtown.