If this is your first time visiting Pocono Raceway, you will be sure to remember it for years to come.
You'll find it in Pocono Manor, which is about 85 miles (137 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Harrisburg.
If you are starting to consider accommodations, there are 3 popular options to choose from. The Rentals at Greenwoods Acres Community and Mountain Rentals at Greenwoods Acres are located within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Pocono Raceway.
Within easy commuting distance, you'll discover several budget-friendly solutions to take your pick of. Some choices are the Mountaintop Lodge at Lake Naomi and the Fern Ridge Motel.
Other Things to Do Near Pocono Raceway
After visiting Pocono Raceway, why not check out the area's other attractions? Here are a few places to get you started:
- Head to Big Boulder to have a great skiing getaway. This resort offers everything from accomodation and rental gear to food and beverages.
- With helpful staff and a range of activities, you'll have a fun time making a splash at Lake Harmony Watersports.
- Escape the heat at Split Rock Resort Indoor Waterpark, where you can enjoy a wide range of water rides.
- Feel the icy breeze blow through your hair as you ski down the slopes of Jack Frost Mountain Resort.
- When boredom hits, Summit Lanes is the one-stop destination if you're looking for a way to occupy fidgety teenagers.