Book a hotel near Russell C Davis Planetarium, Downtown Jackson
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Russell C Davis Planetarium
Russell C Davis Planetarium Hotel & Travel Guide
Planing a trip to Russell C Davis Planetarium on your next vacation?
Jackson, the capital of the state, is thrilled to host it.
Are you only here for a limited amount of time? Make a reservation at one of the 14 accommodations that are located within an easy commute of Russell C Davis Planetarium. A lot of travelers enjoy the Old Capitol Inn, 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away, the Jackson Marriott, 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away, and the Hilton Garden Inn Jackson Downtown, 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away.
If you're after a reasonably priced hotel, take a look at the Sleep Inn And Suites Downtown, only 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away.
There's only a smattering of hotels in the area, so make sure you secure a room before you arrive. If you are after something luxurious, look into the Fairview Inn, just 2 miles (3 kilometers) away.
After you've finished exploring Russell C Davis Planetarium, take a five-minute walk to cups and enjoy a steaming mug of coffee and the comfortable surrounds. Another renowned local establishment is Steve's Uptown Cafe Bakery, offering diners an impressive variety of meals and a convenient location. Finish off a perfect day by enjoying a drink at Wasabi Sushi & Bar, which is also just down the road.
Other Things to Do Near Russell C Davis PlanetariumAfter you're finished at Russell C Davis Planetarium, there are a whole host of other activities to keep you on the move:
- You'll probably hear the locals refer to Jackson Convention Complex, a significant venue that hosts various events and conferences.
- In charge of the presentation and safekeeping of significant artworks, Mississippi Museum of Art is the ideal attraction for anyone who loves art.
- It doesn't matter if you're a history buff or not, you can appreciate the importance of Lamar Life Building, some of the best-loved historical landmarks.
- Take time to imagine what it might have been like to live in the area many years ago as you admire Mississippi Governor's Mansion, a historic local building.
- One attraction that you might not have considered yet is Metro Jackson Chamber of Commerce, a significant civic building.
After a jam-packed day, get on the metro at Union Station Transportation Center, only 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) from Russell C Davis Planetarium.