Book a hotel near Lamar Life Building, Downtown Jackson
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Lamar Life Building
Lamar Life Building Hotel & Travel Guide
If you're searching for something interesting to experience on your vacation, a trip to Lamar Life Building is an excellent idea.
To experience it, you'll need to get to Jackson, the state capital.
It's always good to have choices when trying to find a room, and with approximately 15 accommodations no more than 2 miles (3 kilometers) from Lamar Life Building, you can bet you will find something in the vicinity. Many people have had a good experience at the Old Capitol Inn, 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away, the Jackson Marriott, 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away, and the Cabot Lodge Millsaps, 2 miles (3 kilometers) away.
You'll get more than you bargained for when you stay at one of the few bargain hotels available. You could check out the Sleep Inn And Suites Downtown which is only 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away. Another solution is the Americas Best Value Inn & Suites - Jackson Coliseum, just 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
The Fairview Inn has to be first on the list of places to stay at during your time here. As an added bonus, it's just 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
Whether you are a tea aficionado or a budding barista, you might need something to keep you going. A short stroll from Lamar Life Building, cups provides a tempting range of hot beverages and snacks. If you've really worked up an appetite, Steve's is also close-at-hand, and is one of the best local places for dinner. Discover another facet of the area and have a wine or beer at Underground 119, also just an easy walk away.
Other Things to Do Near Lamar Life BuildingIf you are hoping to stuff as much as you possibly can into your break, here's a sampling of what else is going on:
- Time spent admiring Mississippi Governor's Mansion will provide you with insight into the history and civic character of this destination and the people who live here.
- Before you go to Metro Jackson Chamber of Commerce, read up on this civic building.
- Be starry-eyed during a family excursion to Russell C Davis Planetarium, and dream of galaxies beyond the realms of perception.
- From distinguished figures to important incidents, Old Capitol Museum holds exhibits that are worth a visit.
- Stop by Mississippi War Memorial Building, a memorial that commemorates events of the past.
If you want a convenient way to get to Lamar Life Building, all you have to do is jump on the metro to Union Station Transportation Center, 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away.