Book a hotel near Jackson Convention Complex, Downtown Jackson
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Jackson Convention Complex
Jackson Convention Complex Hotel & Travel Guide
Jackson Convention Complex doesn't just have activities to suit a wide range of tastes, but impressive amenities too.
To see it for yourself, pack your bags and head over to Jackson, the capital of the state.
Of all the ingredients needed for a wonderful getaway, the importance of a great hotel room should not be overlooked. With 14 possible accommodations within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Jackson Convention Complex, you'll find one that ticks all of your boxes. Only 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away, you can kick back and relax at the Old Capitol Inn. A couple of other places are the Jackson Marriott, 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away, and the Hilton Garden Inn Jackson Downtown, 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away.
A pleasant night's sleep is even better when it doesn't break the budget. Luckily, the Sleep Inn And Suites Downtown is just 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away.
If you're planning to indulge yourself for a night or two, you ought to look into the Fairview Inn. At just 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, it's the only top-end option in the area.
Cafe culture varies widely around the world. Order your drink of choice from Tasty Brew Coffee House, an easy walk from Jackson Convention Complex, and enjoy the little differences! A prominent eating option which is also nearby is Steve's Uptown Cafe Bakery. It's a good choice if you're craving a bigger meal or desire something a little more indulgent. You'll laugh and smile when you talk about your day over a glass of wine or beer at Wasabi Sushi & Bar, only a brief walk away.
Other Things to Do Near Jackson Convention ComplexWhen you're finally finished at Jackson Convention Complex, you're not likely to be at a loss for things to do with some of the other things that are available in the area:
- Be starry-eyed when you see Russell C Davis Planetarium, and imagine an universe beyond our understanding.
- Experience some inspiration, along with education, at Mississippi Museum of Art, which acquires, secures and showcases art for the benefit of the community.
- You're sure to be fascinated by the various musical displays at Robert Johnson Blues Foundation.
- Plan an excursion to Lamar Life Building and and allow yourself to imagine the stories of those who once wandered these halls.
- Mississippi Governor's Mansion will definitely be of interest to visitors fascinated by local history. This civic building is well worth seeing.
It's so simple to jump on the metro to Jackson Convention Complex. The nearest station, Union Station Transportation Center, is a mere 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away!