Book a hotel near Mississippi Agriculture and Forestry Museum, Jackson
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Mississippi Agriculture and Forestry Museum
Mississippi Agriculture and Forestry Museum Hotel & Travel Guide
Thinking about visiting Mississippi Agriculture and Forestry Museum on your next getaway?
It can be found in Jackson, the dynamic state capital.
There are 4 accommodation options to select from nearby, and they're all popular choices. You might appreciate the Cabot Lodge Millsaps and Inns of USA. You'll find them within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Mississippi Agriculture and Forestry Museum.
If you don't like having to choose between eating out at a nice place and getting tickets to some attractions, free up some of your travel budget by staying at one of the surrounding area's more reasonably priced hotels. You may like to make some inquiries at the Candlewood Suites FLOWOOD, MS and the Candlewood Suites Pearl.
If you are searching for a high-end hotel within easy driving distance, look no further than the Fairview Inn, 2 miles (3 kilometers) away.
Whether you're looking for a bite to eat or somewhere to enjoy some time out, Teamakers Coffees LLC has you covered, and it's located a short walk away. For those looking for more substantial food, George's Museum Cafe is also nearby with a good choice of delectable meals. If you don't wish to crawl into bed just yet, you can sip a refreshing glass of your favorite wine or beer at Churchill Smoke Shoppe, another quick stroll away.
Other Things to Do Near Mississippi Agriculture and Forestry MuseumYou should maximize your time by stopping by the area's other attractions after you've visited Mississippi Agriculture and Forestry Museum:
- Fans of all ages should visit Mississippi Sports Hall of Fame. You can learn some history and celebrate the heroes.
- If you're hoping to stick to your fitness routine while away from home, spend some time at Riverside Park.
- Let the young people run around and satisfy their thirst for knowledge at Mississippi Children's Museum. It doesn't get any more interactive and fun than that!
- Boasting plenty of must-see exhibits and programs, Mississippi Museum of Natural Science educates, inspires and entertains the inquisitive visitors who flock there each day.
- Book a tour of Millsaps College and look on as the earnest students and faithful lecturers scurry around this bustling institution.