Book a hotel near Mississippi Children's Museum, Jackson
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Mississippi Children's Museum
Mississippi Children's Museum Hotel & Travel Guide
Get the kids ready and head down to Mississippi Children's Museum for an entertaining time the everyone in the family is sure to love!
If you're planning on visiting it, head out to Jackson, the state capital.
Are you only staying for a limited amount of time? Book a room at one of the 8 accommodations that are within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Mississippi Children's Museum. The Cabot Lodge Millsaps, the Best Western Executive Inn and the Comfort Inn Jackson are a few that are recommended, and they are just 1 mile (2 kilometers), 2 miles (3 kilometers) and 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, respectively.
Not too far away, you'll find a couple of reasonably priced solutions to choose from. You can make inquiries at the Candlewood Suites FLOWOOD, MS and the Candlewood Suites Pearl.
A night at the Fairview Inn is certain to be a memorable experience. It's only 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
Cups Expresso Cafe is the perfect place to enjoy a cup of hot coffee as well as a tasty treat. Luckily, it's just a short stroll from Mississippi Children's Museum. Another nearby option is Crawdad Hole, where you can sit down and enjoy a greater selection of meals. Of course, there's no better way to end a day's adventures than with a couple of drinks. Churchill Smoke Shoppe, also a brief walk away, is the spot to be.
Other Things to Do Near Mississippi Children's MuseumIf you'd love to explore more than just Mississippi Children's Museum, see what else the area has to offer:
- Riverside Park is a popular recreation center that is appreciated by locals and visitors alike. Head over there for a few hours of fun.
- Sports fans, young and old, will enjoy Mississippi Sports Hall of Fame. You can learn some history and remember the legends.
- Learn more about the intriguing wonders of the natural world at Mississippi Museum of Natural Science.
- Learn about the intriguing natural world at Mississippi Agriculture and Forestry Museum.
- If it fits with your vacation, try to prearrange a guided tour of the Millsaps College to get a taste of the energy within this institution.