Book a hotel near Princeton Railroad Museum, Princeton
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Princeton Railroad Museum
Princeton Railroad Museum Hotel & Travel Guide
Thinking about a trip to Princeton Railroad Museum on your next getaway?
You will find it in Princeton, 75 miles (121 kilometers) from the capital of the state, Charleston.
If time is of the essence, inquire about a room at the Budget Inn. It's situated just 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) from Princeton Railroad Museum.
If you don't like having to choose between eating out or buying that perfect gift, free up some of your daily allowance by booking a room at one of the surrounding area's more economical hotels. Two popular ones are the Sleep Inn And Suites Princeton and the Quality Inn.
Get comfortable, give your feet a rest and savor a bite to eat at Dunkin' Donuts, a popular eatery a stone's throw from Princeton Railroad Museum. If you'd like something more substantial, check out Mama Kay's "This Is It", which is also close by. End off a fun day out by traveling down the road for a drink at VVA.
Other Things to Do Near Princeton Railroad MuseumOn top of Princeton Railroad Museum, here is a list of some addtional things in the region you may want to do:
- Spending time shopping at The Bronze Look, LLC is a good way to blend in with the locals.
- It's a good idea to save some space in your suitcase if you're thinking about shopping at Mercer Mall.
- Anyone who likes to get out in nature will revel in a visit to Brush Creek Falls.
- Indulge your love of the natural world with a fun adventure in Camp Creek State Park, a popular recreational area.
- See what on-campus lifestyle is like in another town by visiting Bluefield State College. Ensure that you organize a visit when the college is open to the public.