Book a hotel near Portland Saturday Market, Portland
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Portland Saturday Market
Portland Saturday Market Hotel & Travel Guide
What's holding you back? Portland Saturday Market was meant to be seen.
It is just one of several things that makes the city of Portland so well-known.
Accommodation is an important part of any great trip. With as many as 44 options within an easy drive of Portland Saturday Market, it won't be difficult to find your ideal place. 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away, you'll find The Nines, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Portland. Two other places to look into are the Kimpton Riverplace Hotel, 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away, and The Heathman Hotel, 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away.
Save your money without losing out on quality at one of the value hotels in the area. You might wish to book the Econo Lodge Portland City Center, a mere 1 mile (2 kilometers) away. Otherwise, consider the Quality Inn Downtown Convention Center, 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away.
Following a lively day of seeing the sights, you can turn in at one of the luxurious hotels not far away. Some selections are the Kimpton Hotel Monaco Portland, 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away, and the Embassy Suites by Hilton Portland Downtown, 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away.
If it's been a long day, keep your senses alive with a shot of caffeine. You can try your favorite coffee from Physi-Berry, just a short walk away. If it's a bigger meal you want, try Shoreline Building, a nearby venue that's popular with locals and wanderers alike. Visitors looking for a drink can have a chat with the bartender at The Whiskey Bar, another brief walk down the street.
Other Things to Do Near Portland Saturday MarketWhen you're finished exploring Portland Saturday Market, get set to take in everything that the rest of the area has to offer:
- Skidmore Fountain is a well-known spot for meeting up with friends and family. Just relax and imagine this historic fountain in its heyday if you end up waiting.
- Get a feel for the beating heart of this area, and enjoy meeting the local people at Ankeny Square.
- Engineers and travelers alike should enjoy some time at Burnside Bridge. Organize a tour to find out more about this significant piece of architecture.
- Japanese American Historical Plaza is the perfect civic square where you can mix and mingle with some of the local people.
- History may not always come alive in high school classrooms, but the exhibitions at Oregon Nikkei Legacy Center make learning an exciting experience for all visitors, young and old.
Jump on a train at the closest station, Union Station, after you've seen Portland Saturday Market. It's only 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away.