If you're the kind of person that is curious about everything, you'll be sure to enjoy Pincu Pottery.
You'll find it in Cherokee, approximately 270 miles (435 kilometers) from the capital of the state, Raleigh.
If you're a bit short on time, make a booking at the Lakeview At Fontana Boutique Resort & Spa. It's located just 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away from Pincu Pottery.
If you're not hung up on fancy service and just want to have a nice bed to sleep on, you might like to stay at one of the area's bargain hotels. You can find the Sleep Inn Bryson City - Cherokee Area and the Riverbend Lodging a short drive away.
Other Things to Do Near Pincu Pottery
After you're finished at Pincu Pottery, there are an assortment of other activities to keep you inspired:
- A cool place to is The Storytelling Center of the Southern Appalachians.
- Enter times past when you take a ride down Great Smoky Mountains Railroad.
- There's an abundance of minerals, metals and rocks dispersed through the earth's terrain. Why not uncover what there is to be found in a mine on one of the tours at Bryson City Gem Mine?
- Wander around and take in the exhibition pieces at The Cottage Craftsman.
- Smokey Mountain Trains Museum is a well-known attraction for transportation enthusiasts. Be sure you add it to your to-do list.