Find some tranquility with nature at Petrified Forest of the Black Hills.
Rapid City, where it is situated, is 150 miles (241 kilometers) from the state capital, Pierre.
Are you thinking about staying a short distance away? With just 1 hotel in the surrounding area, you will want to make your reservation before it's too late. Upon stepping out the front door of the Ramada Summerset/Rapid City West, it's just 3 miles (5 kilometers) to Petrified Forest of the Black Hills.
Other Things to Do Near Petrified Forest of the Black Hills
In addition to Petrified Forest of the Black Hills, visitors often stop by some of the area's other recommended attractions:
- If you're a golf lover and would love to play, make sure you spend some time at Fountain Springs Golf Course.
- Wonderland Caves is a place of natural beauty that you ought to see.
- If you'd like something to remember your vacation by, think beyond the T-shirts, mugs and fridge magnets, and discover the perfect souvenir at Rushmore Mall.
- Both the kids and the adults are guaranteed oodles of fun as they play the mini golf course at Pirate's Cove Adventure Golf.
- Flags & Wheels is an exciting venue that is brimming with activities.