If you are hunting around for something interesting to do on your travels, a trip to Pena Gallery is an excellent choice.
It's located in El Paso, a well-loved city that attracts travelers from all over.
If you want to base yourself relatively close by, there is just 1 hotel available. The Best Western East El Paso Inn is just 4 miles (6 kilometers) away from Pena Gallery.
Enjoy new culinary gems at Kings Pizza San Elizario (12273 Socorro Road, San Elizario), a mere 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Pena Gallery
After your time at Pena Gallery, prepare for the other activities available in the wider region:
- Go and devote a bit of time to viewing some artworks at Maria Branch Oil Paintings, a local gallery filled with charming exhibits.
- Devote some time to art appreciation at Al Borrego Gallery, a local gallery filled with charming exhibits.
- Enjoy a bite to eat and find a great gift for a loved one back home at Mission Trail Art Market.
- If you're fascinated by where convicts were kept locked up in the pages of history, check out Old El Paso County Jail Museum.
- History fans simply must visit Los Portales Museum, a place where history comes to life to tell stories from the region's past.