Book Hotels in Paris
Wander wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Most frequently booked Paris hotels
Top cheap Paris hotel deals
- Hipark By Adagio Serris-Val d'Europe18 cours de l'Elbe, Serris, Seine-et-Marne
The price is $91 per night from Feb 12 to Feb 133.8/5Good! (5 reviews)
- B&B Hotel At Disneyland® ParisDisneyland® Paris, 60 Avenue De La Fosse Des Pressoirs, Magny-le-Hongre
The price is $76 per night from Feb 11 to Feb 123.5/5Good! (2 reviews)
- Résidence du Parc Val d'Europe2 rue Edouard Buffard, near Disneyland Paris, Montevrain, Seine-et-Marne
The price is $67 per night from Feb 5 to Feb 63/5 (1 review)
- Appart'City Confort Marne La Vallée Val d'Europe21 Avenue Des Fresnes, Montevrain, Seine-et-Marne
The price is $90 per night from Feb 14 to Feb 15
- Première Classe Roissy Charles De Gaulle Paris Nord 2309 Rue de la Belle Etoile, ZI Paris Nord 2, BP5005, Roissy-en-France, Val-d'Oise
The price is $31 per night from Feb 4 to Feb 51.8/5 (4 reviews)
- ibis budget Roissy CDG Paris Nord 2335 rue de la belle etoile, ZAC Paris Nord 2, Roissy-en-France
The price is $44 per night from Jan 16 to Jan 174/5Very Good! (1 review)
Top luxury Paris hotel deals
- Hotel Regina Louvre2 Place Des Pyramides, Paris, ParisGet Rates5/5Exceptional! (9 reviews)
- Hotel d'Aubusson33 Rue Dauphine, Paris, ParisGet Rates5/5Exceptional! (3 reviews)
- L'Hotel du Collectionneur Arc de Triomphe51-57 rue de Courcelles, Paris, ParisGet Rates4.5/5Wonderful! (12 reviews)
- Le Cinq Codet5 rue Louis Codet, Paris, ParisGet Rates4.3/5Excellent! (6 reviews)
- The Peninsula Paris19 Avenue Kléber, Paris, ParisGet Rates
- La Clef Louvre Paris by The Crest Collection8 Rue De Richelieu, Paris, ParisGet Rates5/5Exceptional! (3 reviews)
How much is a hotel room in Paris?
Hotels in Paris start at $31 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.
Our Guide To Cheap Paris Hotel Deals
It is rumored there are more bakeries than bars in Paris, and this is a rumor that is easy to believe. Cafe culture abounds, with days spent in leisurely conversation on garden terraces and evenings sipping an aperitif at the neighborhood wine bar. Paris has only one stop sign, and this is perhaps an apt metaphor for life in this laid-back city. Wander the streets, stop and smell the roses—and the baguettes—but do not forget why you came. The cast of Casablanca may say “We’ll always have Paris,” and while it’s true the memories will remain, you still must make the most of your time here and go with the flow.
Best Places to Stay in Paris
There is much to see and do here, but “Qui court deuxlievres a la fois, n’enprendaucun,” as the French would say. That means “Who runs after two hares at the same time, catches none,” and it is a wise saying to keep in mind as you decide where to stay in Paris. First, decide where your passions lie; then, uncover all the amazing layers that make Paris one of the world’s great cities:
- History and architecture: If you are a connoisseur of culture, hotels near Paris’ Ile de la Cité should fit nicely. From Citadines Apart'hotel Saint-Germain-des-Prés Paris, take a morning stroll across the city’s oldest bridge, Pont Neuf, and spend the day exploring Notre Dame Cathedral and beyond.
- Art: Central accommodation is also great for art lovers, or “amoureux de l'art” as the residents would say. Walk to the Louvre, Musee d’Orsay, and art galleries of the Left Bank, and you’ll feel Parisian in no time.
- Famous landmarks: Paris has so many of these, you might think you have to choose between them. But accommodation like Mercure Paris Centre Tour Eiffel won’t just put you near the most famous monument in the world. It’s also just 2 km from the Champs-Elysees and on the same Metro line as the Arc de Triomphe and the famous cafes of Montparnasse.
Top Amenities at Paris Hotels
“La vie est belle” (Life is beautiful) is also a common saying in Paris, perhaps because it is so true. No matter where you come from or where you lay your head at night, this city is truly beautiful. However, indulging in “la crème de la crème” when it comes to amenities at Paris hotels is one way to experience another level of the style and charm that made this city famous.
- Spas: Have you noticed a certain glow among the French? It isn’t just the radiant sun setting behind the skyline or the twinkling evening lights of the Eiffel Tower. Parisians know that R&R is paramount. Enjoy a massage or a trip to the Turkish steam baths at the spa at five-star L'Hotel du Collectionneur Arc de Triomphe.
- Luxury living: Dropping down one star doesn’t mean you have to give anything up. The four-star Pullman Paris Tour Eiffel offers 24-hour room service, soundproof rooms, memory foam pillows, laundry services, free Wi-Fi and more. Oh, and a view of the Eiffel Tower from your private balcony, if you so desire.
Hidden Attractions in Paris
You may think we’ve covered all the amazing things you can see and do in the City of Light, but we’re actually just getting started. This is a city of layers:
- Must-see neighborhood: Montmartre is home to the Moulin Rouge and has one of the best views in Paris from the Sacré-Coeur Basilica. Plus, view rare sculptures and drawings from the world’s most famous surrealist at EspaceDalí.
- Secret shopping: Our Paris hotel deals have saved you plenty of euros, but don’t spend it all on the Champs-Elysees. You’ll find an excellent atmosphere on Rue de Valois, home to French gantierMaison Fabre and cordonnier Pierre Hardy. Those words mean “glove maker” and “shoe maker,” and you are probably feeling more French already.
The allure of Paris is in peeling back its layers, discovering surprises around every corner, but that may not be what you want from your booking experience. At Travelocity, we make it easy to find the best Paris rooms for every taste. Book today, so you can start the trip of a lifetime.
Need insider tips on must-see attractions in Paris? Check out our Paris travel guide!