ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
City center retreat
A stay at this Paris City Centre palace places you within half a mile (1 km) of Parc Monceau and 2 miles (3 km) of Galeries Lafayette. Eiffel Tower and Palais des Congres de Paris are also within 2 miles (3 km).
A full-service spa, 2 restaurants, and an indoor pool are all featured at this luxury palace. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the 3 conference rooms, 24-hour business center, and valet parking. Enjoy the health club and perks like free WiFi.
Free Internet, plasma TVs
The 149 guestrooms offer free WiFi and free wired Internet, plasma TVs with cable channels, and 24-hour room service. Minibars, rainfall showerheads, and free newspapers are also available.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
96.0% of guests recommend out of 1405 reviews
About the Le Royal Monceau Raffles ParisLocation 37 Avenue Hoche, Paris, Paris 75008
Le Royal Monceau Raffles Paris offers its guests a full-service spa, an indoor pool, and a health club. There are 2 restaurants on site, along with a coffee shop/café. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi is free in public spaces. A 24-hour business center and limo/town car service are available. There are 3 meeting rooms available. A spa tub, a sauna, and a terrace are also featured at the luxury Le Royal Monceau Raffles Paris. Parking is available for a fee. This 5-star Paris palace is smoke free.
- 149 guestrooms or units
- 7 levels
- 2 buildings
- 2 dining venues
- 148 sq m of conference space
- Built in 1928
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Business center (24 hours)
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff is multilingual
- Front-desk safe
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle) (31.7 km / 19.7 mi)
- Train station: Paris-St-Lazare Station (2 km / 1.2 mi)
- Metro station: Charles de Gaulle - Etoile Station (0.4 km / 0.2 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
Le Royal Monceau Raffles Paris offers 149 air-conditioned accommodations with minibars and safes. Plasma televisions come with cable channels and pay movies. Bathrooms include showers with rainfall showerheads, bathrobes, and hair dryers. This Paris palace provides complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include complimentary newspapers and phones. A nightly turndown service is provided.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Plasma television
- Cable channels
- Movies for purchase
- Rainfall showerhead
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Nightly turndown service
- Newspapers (free)
- Hair dryer
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast daily from 7 AM to 10:30 AM.
Il Carpaccio - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant specializes in Italian cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. 1-star Michelin rating. Reservations are required. Open select days.
Matsuhisa Paris - Overlooking the garden, this fine-dining restaurant specializes in Japanese cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. Open daily.
Le Bar Long - Overlooking the garden, this bar serves breakfast and light fare. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
24-hour room service is available.
My Blend by Clarins is Le Royal Monceau Raffles' very own beauty spa, full of a variety of treatments to really make your stay one to remember.
The contemporary high-end spa has a land area of 1500 square meters and includes a swimming pool, treatment cabins and a sauna.
Beauty therapies on offer include body scrubs, body wraps, massages, facials and treatments for couples.
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Number of treatment rooms 7
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Hydrotherapy treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 110 per day.
- Pets are welcome and stay free
- Only dogs are allowed
- Weight limit: 6 kg
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Pets allowed (no fees)
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4.4 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 62 for adults and EUR 31 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 40 per day
- Valet parking fee: EUR 40.00 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 110 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Monceau Raffles Paris
- Monceau Royal
- Paris Raffles
- Paris Royal Monceau
- Raffles Paris
- Royal Monceau Paris Raffles
- Royal Monceau Raffles
- Royal Monceau Raffles Hotel
- Royal Monceau Raffles Hotel Paris
- Royal Monceau Raffles Paris
- Hotel Royal Monceau
- Le Royal Monceau-Raffles Paris Hotel Paris
- Royal Monceau Hotel
- Royal Monceau Raffles Paris Hotel
- Royal Monceau Paris
You should know
- Reservations are needed for massage services. For reservations, contact the palace before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The total price shown includes a resort fee.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- To make arrangements for your pet, contact the property directly using the information on your booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- Le Royal Monceau Raffles Paris is listed in the 2011 Condé Nast Traveler Hot List.
- The property is a member of the Leading Hotels of the World.