ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Central Paris getaway
With a stay at this Paris City Centre hotel, you'll be steps from Place des Vosges and Victor Hugo's House. Carnavalet Museum and Picasso Museum are also within half a mile (1 km).
A full-service spa, a spa tub, and a restaurant are all featured at this smoke-free hotel. Families will appreciate the onsite laundry facilities and supervised childcare. Enjoy the fitness center and perks like free valet parking and free WiFi.
Free WiFi, iPod docks
The 56 individually decorated guestrooms offer free WiFi and iPod docks. Other amenities include 24-hour room service, minibars, and flat-screen TVs with cable channels.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
92.0% of guests recommend out of 1000 reviews
About the Pavillon de la ReineLocation 28 Place Des Vosges, Paris, Paris 75003
Pavillon de la Reine offers its guests a full-service spa, a spa tub, and a steam room. Along with a restaurant, there's a snack bar/deli on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. A 24-hour business center and a meeting room are available. A fitness center, spa services, and a library are also featured at the luxury Pavillon de la Reine. A shuttle from the airport to the hotel (available 24 hours) and a train station pick-up service are available for a fee. Limited free parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis. For a fee, the property may offer extended parking privileges after check-out. This 5-star Paris hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 56 guestrooms or units
- 4 levels
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Supervised kid's activities (surcharge)
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Business center (24 hours)
- 1 conference room
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee in lobby
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Beauty salon
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Fireplace in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Free WiFi
- Snack bar/deli
- Laundry facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking , Free valet parking , Parking (limited spaces)
- Airport: Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle) (30.1 km / 18.7 mi)
- Train station: Paris Austerlitz Automates Station (1.8 km / 1.1 mi)
- Metro station: Chemin Vert Station (0.3 km / 0.2 mi)
- Property shuttles: Airport pick-up and train station pick-up
- Parking: Free valet parking and self parking
Pavillon de la Reine offers 56 air-conditioned accommodations with iPod docking stations and minibars. Each accommodation is individually furnished and decorated. Flat-screen televisions come with cable channels. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations, bathrobes, slippers, and complimentary toiletries. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers, and phones. Additionally, rooms include safes and complimentary bottled water. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered daily. Amenities available on request include irons/ironing boards.
- IPod dock
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- Shower and tub combination
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Newspapers (free)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Unique furnishings
- Unique decor
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast daily from 7 AM to 10:30 AM.
Anne - Overlooking the garden, this fine-dining restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a spa tub, a steam room, a fitness center, and complimentary bicycles.
- Free bicycles on site
Spa de la Reine has 2 treatment rooms. Services include hot stone massages, facials, body wraps, and body scrubs. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including reflexology. The spa is equipped with a spa tub, a steam room, and Turkish bath/hammam.
The spa is open daily.
- Hot stone massage
- Spa tub in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Number of treatment rooms 2
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Airport transportation is offered on request 24 hours a day. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Parking height restrictions apply
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.75 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 35 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 195 per vehicle
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Pavillon Reine
- Pavillon Reine Hotel
- Pavillon Reine Hotel Paris
- Pavillon Reine Paris
- Pavillon De La Reine Hotel Paris
- Pavillon De La Reine Paris
You should know
- Pavillon de la Reine offers transfers from the airport and train station (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation with your arrival details prior to travel.
- Reservations are needed for massage services. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.