ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Within a 15-minute walk of this Paris City Centre hotel, you'll find Porte Saint-Martin and Porte Saint-Denis. Also, Alhambra Theatre Music Hall is within half a mile (1 km) and Folies Bergere is within 2 miles (3 km).
Free WiFi in public areas is available at this hotel.
The 70 guestrooms offer free international calls, free long-distance calls, and free local calls.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
70.0% of guests recommend out of 919 reviews
About the Hotel Libertel Gare de l'Est FrancaisLocation 13 Rue Du 8 Mai 1945, Paris, Paris 75010
Public spaces have free WiFi.
- 1 building
- 70 guestrooms or units
- 6 levels
- Built in 1882
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Airport: Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle) (27.4 km / 17 mi)
- Train station: Paris Gare de l'Est (0.3 km / 0.2 mi)
- Metro station: Gare de l'Est Station (0.1 km / 0.1 mi)
Hotel Libertel Gare de l'Est Francais offers 70 accommodations. Business-friendly amenities include phones; local, long-distance, and international calls are all complimentary (restrictions may apply).
- International calls (free)
- Long distance calls (free)
- Local calls (free)
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Check-in time starts at 02:00 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 12:00 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Pets: EUR 25 per pet, per night
- Maximum 1 per room
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No onsite parking is available. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No onsite parking is available. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.88 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 29 per 24 hours
- Pet fee: EUR 25 per pet, per night
- Early check-in fee: EUR 30 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: EUR 30 (subject to availability)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hotel Libertel
- Hotel Libertel Francais
- Hotel Libertel Gare de l'Est Francais
- Libertel Francais
- Libertel Gare de l'Est Francais
- Hotel Libertel Gare l'Est Francais Paris
- Hotel Libertel Gare l'Est Francais
- Libertel Gare l'Est Francais Paris
- Libertel Gare l'Est Francais
You should know
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.