ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
City center stay
At this 15th Arrondissement hotel, you'll be well placed to visit Eiffel Tower and Champ de Mars, both within a 5-minute walk. Palais de Chaillot and Les Invalides are also within 2 miles (3 km).
Dining, 24-hour fitness
This hotel features a restaurant, a 24-hour fitness center, and a bar/lounge. Business travelers can take advantage of the free WiFi in public areas. Self parking, a coffee shop, and a terrace are also offered.
Free WiFi, cable TV
The 405 soundproofed guestrooms offer free WiFi and room service. TVs come with cable channels, and other amenities include premium bedding and free bottled water.
Mercure Paris Centre Tour Eiffel ratings based on 26 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Mercure Paris Centre Tour Eiffel
About the Mercure Paris Centre Tour EiffelLocation 20 Rue Jean Rey, Paris, Paris 75015
There's a restaurant on site, as well as a coffee shop/café and a snack bar/deli. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. Event space at this hotel measures 4842 square feet (450 square meters) and includes meeting rooms. A 24-hour fitness center, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance are also featured at the business-friendly Mercure Paris Centre Tour Eiffel. Parking is available for a fee. This 4-star Paris hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 405 guestrooms or units
- 12 levels
- 6 conference rooms
- 4842 sq ft of conference space
- 450 sq m of conference space
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Gift shop
- Computer for guest use
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Snack bar/deli
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Paris (ORY-Orly) (19.7 km / 12.2 mi)
- Train station: Paris Boulainvilliers Station (2.5 km / 1.5 mi)
- Metro station: Paris Champs de Mars-Eiffel Tower Station (0.3 km / 0.2 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Mercure Paris Centre Tour Eiffel offers 405 air-conditioned accommodations with laptop-compatible safes and complimentary bottled water. Beds feature premium bedding. Cable television is provided. Bathrooms include bathtubs or showers, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is offered daily and irons/ironing boards can be requested.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Cable channels
- Luxury bedding
- Bathtub or shower
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hair dryer
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Blackout drapes
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
Eiffel Cafe Restaurant - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available.
Eiffel Lounge Bar - Onsite bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness facility.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 11 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets: EUR 25 per pet, per night
- Only dogs and cats are allowed
- Maximum 1 per room
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.53 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 19.90 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 28 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 25 per pet, per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Mercure Paris Centre Eiffel
- Mercure Paris Centre Tour Eiffel
- Mercure Tour
- Mercure Tour Hotel
- Mercure Tour Hotel Paris Centre Eiffel
- Mercure Paris Suffren Tour Eiffel Hotel Paris
- Mercure Tour Eiffel Suffren
- Mercure Paris Centre Tour Eiffel Hotel
- Mercure Tour Eiffel Hotel
- Mercure Tour Eiffel
You should know
- The total price shown includes a resort fee.
- Children 11 years old and younger stay free in the same room as the parent or guardian when using existing bedding.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.