Make sure you pack your phone or camera when you go to Olin Covered Bridge Museum. This distinguished site is known all over the world and it is definitely one experience you don't want to forget.
Ashtabula, about 180 miles (290 kilometers) outside of the capital of the state, Columbus, is where you will find it.
With just 1 hotel that's nearby, it's best to book your room early. From Olin Covered Bridge Museum to the Economy Inn And Suites Ashtabula is 3 miles (5 kilometers).
Other Things to Do Near Olin Covered Bridge Museum
You should take advantage of your time away by heading over to the region's other attractions once you're done with Olin Covered Bridge Museum:
- As the water flows below Olin Covered Bridge, try to comprehend how much effort it took to make this impressive landmark.
- You don't have to be an engineer to be able to differentiate between Benetka Road Covered Bridge and bridges created today. Check out this historic site to see this structure up close.
- You'll have a wonderful time finding gifts and souvenirs for friends and family, as well as the perfect treat for yourself, at Ashtabula Towne Square.
- Stand back and enjoy the smooth, modern lines of Smolen-Gulf Covered Bridge, a structure which could also be considered a work of art.
- Head to Point Park, a grassy getaway, and enjoy basking in the sun and admiring your green, leafy surroundings.