Book a hotel near Old South Golf Links, Buckingham Landing
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Old South Golf Links
Old South Golf Links Hotel & Travel Guide
You might not believe you're actually putting at Old South Golf Links, the ideal way to begin your vacation.
Hilton Head, about 120 miles (193 kilometers) away from the state capital, Columbia, is where you will find it.
There are just 2 accommodations close by. However, their terrific location more than makes up for the lack of choice. Within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Old South Golf Links you'll come across the Hilton Garden Inn Hilton Head and Suburban Extended Stay Hilton Head.
The surrounding area's budget hotels provide guests with an excellent standard of service and prices which are as low as possible. The Red Roof Inn Hilton Head Island and the Days Inn Hilton Head are highly recommended.
You will surely be bowled over by the splendid accommodation and services at the top-end hotels that are in the surrounding area. The Montage Palmetto Bluff and Sonesta Resort Hilton Head Island are popular.
If you want a short rest from exploring Old South Golf Links, take the short stroll to Auntie Anne's Pretzels for a strong coffee. Alternatively, you might sample a full meal at Old South Restaurant, also close by. And if the setting sun brings on a sudden thirst, stop by Kelly's Tavern for an icy beer or relaxing wine on the way back to your hotel.
Other Things to Do Near Old South Golf LinksYou've come to check out Old South Golf Links, but you may well be pleasantly surprised by what else the region has to offer:
- Polish your swing and maybe shave a few strokes from your score at Old South Golf Club.
- Find some lovely gift and souvenirs at Tanger Outlet Center.
- Enjoy a few rounds, get more active and challenge yourself at the local Hilton Head National Golf Club.
- At Colleton River Plantation - Nicklaus Course, you can talk with some savvy locals, and enjoy private access to its polished grounds.
- You may have heard savvy locals mention Colleton River Plantation - Dye Course. This private club offers its numerous members regular access to a variety of activity and event facilities.