ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Your stay at this Chinatown hotel places you within 6 miles (10 km) of Jack London Square and San Francisco Bay. Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum and Oakland Convention Center are also within 6 miles (10 km).
This hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and a bar/lounge. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the business center, free WiFi in public areas, and airport shuttle. There's a 24-hour fitness center on site, and concierge services and free newspapers are also offered.
WiFi, LCD TVs
The 494 soundproofed guestrooms offer WiFi and room service. LCD TVs come with satellite channels, and other amenities include wired Internet and sitting areas.
Oakland Marriott City Center ratings based on 15 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Oakland Marriott City Center
Room 1005 was a closet broken bed was the worst
Good hotel in a convenient location.
Very pleasant and clean
Awkward and unwelcoming
Excellent customer orientation and service
About the Oakland Marriott City CenterLocation 1001 Broadway, Oakland, CA 94607
Oakland Marriott City Center offers its guests an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. Business amenities include a business center and limo/town car service. Event space at this hotel measures 97230 square feet (9033 square meters) and includes a conference center. Multilingual staff, gift shops/newsstands, and concierge services are also featured at the business-friendly Oakland Marriott City Center. A roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is available for a fee. Parking is available for a fee. This Art Deco Oakland hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 494 guestrooms or units
- 21 levels
- 97230 sq ft of conference space
- 9033 sq m of conference space
- Built in 1996
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Umbrellas for the pool
- Conference center
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Car service
- Wedding services available
- Gift shop
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Outdoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge) , Wired Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge) , Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Oakland, CA (OAK-Oakland Intl.) (14.9 km / 9.2 mi)
- Train station: Oakland-Jack London Square Station (1.2 km / 0.7 mi)
- Property shuttles: Airport shuttle
- Parking: Valet parking and self parking available for a surcharge
Oakland Marriott City Center offers 494 air-conditioned accommodations with coffee/tea makers and hair dryers. Accommodations offer separate sitting areas. Beds feature premium bedding. 37-inch LCD televisions come with premium satellite channels, pay movies, and Netflix. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations and complimentary toiletries. In-room wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones. Housekeeping is offered daily and refrigerators can be requested.
- Sitting area
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- LCD television
- Satellite channels
- Premium channels
- Movies for purchase
- Refrigerator available
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 11 AM.
Iron & Oak Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.
Iron & Oak Bar - This bar serves breakfast, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Happy hour is offered. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Visitors to the Oakland and Bay area can visit the Oakland Museum of California, Chinatown, the waterfront Jack London Square, nearby downtown San Francisco area, and much more for various activities and outings.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool and a fitness center.
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 16
Special check-in instructions:
There is no after-hours reception at this property. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning. An adult age 18 or older must assume all liability for the booking.
24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving after hours will have to wait until the next morning to check in. An adult age 18 or older must assume all liability for the booking.
Airport transportation is offered on request 24 hours a day. Fees may apply. For details, please contact the property in advance.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 3 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 30.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 22.95 for adults and USD 22.95 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 28.00 per person (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: USD 28.00 (one-way)
- Self parking fee: USD 40.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 45.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 30.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Marriott Hotel Oakland City Center
- Marriott Oakland City Center
- Oakland City Center Marriott
- Oakland Marriott City Center
- Marriott Oakland City Hotel Oakland
- Oakland Marriott
- Oakland Marriott City Center Hotel
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.