ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
City center stay
Your stay at this Waikiki hotel places you within 6 miles (10 km) of Royal Hawaiian Center and Waikiki Beach. Honolulu Zoo and Hawaii Convention Center are also within 6 miles (10 km).
Renovated in 2016
This hotel features an outdoor pool, a fitness center, and a restaurant. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the business center, free WiFi in public areas, and valet parking. A poolside bar, a 24-hour front desk, and a bar/lounge are also provided.
Free WiFi, refrigerators
Featuring conveniences like refrigerators and coffee/tea makers, the 230 guestrooms also offer free WiFi and LED TVs. Other amenities include room service, premium bedding, and free local calls.
Hyatt Centric Waikiki Beach ratings based on 11 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Hyatt Centric Waikiki Beach
What a beautiful hotel very clean and comfortable
My Stay in Hawaii
Can't wait to go back!
You won't be able to sleep.
About the Hyatt Centric Waikiki BeachLocation 349 Seaside Avenue, Honolulu, HI 96815
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 75.0 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets: USD 100 per pet, per stay, plus a deposit of USD 100 per night
- Maximum 2 per room (weight limit: 75 lb)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
It is Hyatt’s practice to enter any occupied guestroom at a minimum of once within a 24-hour period, even if a guest has requested privacy. Appropriate efforts are made to provide advance notice to the registered guest before entering an occupied guestroom.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- Tax ID - TA-095888588801
- Parking height restrictions apply
- 24-hour check-in
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 30.37 per accommodation, per night
The resort fee includes:
- Pool access
- Beach loungers
- Beach towels
- Fitness center access
- Business center/computer access
- Phone calls
- In-room safe
- In-room coffee
- Additional inclusions
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 24 for adults and USD 12 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 42 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 45 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 100 per night
- Pet fee: USD 100 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 75.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hyatt Centric Waikiki Beach Hotel
You should know
- To make arrangements to bring your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).