Yes! Negril is a popular destination for the all-inclusive crowd, whether you want 5-star luxury or family-friendly good times.
Luxury all-inclusive resorts in Negril
You deserve the best during your trip, and these all-inclusive properties have it all.
- Hideaway at Royalton Negril: This adults-only resort is just what you need. Relax on the beach or take a plunge in one of the two outdoor pools. Indulge in beachfront dining or choose from one of nine restaurants—it’s all included.
- Azul Beach Resort Negril: Meals, snacks, and cocktails come with your room rate at this 5-star all-inclusive resort. When you aren’t feasting for free, you can cool off on the beach or in one of three outdoor pools.
All-inclusive resorts for families
These family-friendly resorts are perfect for pleasing the whole clan.
- Beaches Negril Resort & Spa: Located on the northern end of Seven Mile Beach, this all-inclusive property has a kids’ club and pool, waterslide, and complimentary waterpark access. Add in snorkeling, mini golf, dance lessons, and live performances—all free—and you’ll never be bored.
- RIU Palace Tropical Bay: A full-service spa, five restaurants, and two outdoor pools are all featured at this resort. Your children will love the kids’ pool and playground, and you will love the free childcare.
All-inclusive resorts on Seven Mile Beach
When your vacation is all about the beach, try these all-inclusive properties on for size.
- Merrils Beach Resort III - All Inclusive: This resort is right on the beach, so days can be spent admiring the surf and enjoying complimentary meals at the beachfront restaurant. When you aren’t sitting on the sand, refresh and relax in the spa—it’s worth the splurge.
- Legends Beach Resort: Choose the all-inclusive package and you get buffet meals and some alcoholic beverages. When you aren’t relaxing in a beach lounger, you can choose from two pools or hang out on your private patio or balcony.