So, you're thinking about a trip to Nashville Motor Speedway?
Nashville, the state capital, is pleased to be its home.
Searching for somewhere to stay? You won't find any hotels nearby, but you can take your pick from a small collection a little farther out. The Renaissance Nashville Hotel is 20 miles (32 kilometers) away, the Hilton Nashville Downtown 20 miles (32 kilometers) and the Union Station Hotel Nashville, Autograph Collection 20 miles (32 kilometers).
Other Things to Do Near Nashville Motor Speedway
If you're hoping to cram as much as you possibly can into your vacation, here's a sampling of what else is going on:
- If you find yourself captivated by nature, Cedars of Lebanon State Park is a place you're sure to appreciate. Bring the family for a hike in the fresh air.
- You can imagine you've been transported back to the time of your ancestors as you go on a tour of Sam Davis Home and Museum, a local historic residence.
- If you're a golfing enthusiast and would like to play, pay a visit to Pine Creek Golf Course.
- Head back into nature at the renowned Long Hunter State Park, an excellent destination for anyone wanting a dose of the outdoors.
- Whether you want to splurge, or just pick up the necessities, you can enjoy some great deals at Lebanon Premium Outlets.