Known as one of the region’s most popular nature-based attractions, Mohegan Bluffs will excite nature enthusiasts.
Block Island, where it is located, sits 45 miles (72 kilometers) from the capital city of the state, Providence.
For stress-free access to Mohegan Bluffs, book a room at one of 9 hotels that are a short commute away. The Sea Breeze Inn and the Spring House Hotel are a couple of great places here, located 1 mile (2 kilometers) and 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, respectively.
If you want a memorable dining experience, stop at Southeast Light Delights (122 Mohegan Trl, New Shoreham). Located 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away, it's a superb destination to enjoy a meal with friends and family.
Other Things to Do Near Mohegan Bluffs
After you've visited Mohegan Bluffs, prepare for the other terrific attractions that the region has to offer:
- Southeast Light House has helped navigate many sailors along the coast over the years and is an icon in the area.
- You never need to leave the city to take in the fresh air and natural atmosphere of pleasing parkland spaces. Nichols Park awaits tourists and local people alike.
- Feel the tension leave your body as you hear the songs of the seabirds at Ballard's Beach.
- Explore facets of the past and enjoy a memorable day out with a visit to Block Island Historical Society Museum.
- Nathan Mott Park is an unspoiled location where you can have a stroll, and hopefully see some birds and wildlife.