What's the hold up? Linville Falls Visitor Center was made to be experienced.
To see it, you'll have to travel 180 miles (290 kilometers) from the state capital, Raleigh, until you reach Boone.
Don't think twice about reserving your hotel as soon as possible, as there's only 1 possibility that's close by. On strolling out of the Springmaid Mountain, it's 5 miles (8 kilometers) to Linville Falls Visitor Center.
Other Things to Do Near Linville Falls Visitor Center
Following your visit to Linville Falls Visitor Center, prepare yourself for the other activities that the region has to offer:
- What could be better than a fascinating cultural trip intertwined with liquor? Go to Linville Falls Winery and you will find out.
- Pull on some sturdy boots, grab a trusted flashlight and step into the vast darkness of Linville Caverns.
- Get your game face on, and race your companions down the hill at Jonas Ridge Snow Tubing.
- Check out one of the region's most significant bodies of water, Linville River.
- Soak up the sunshine and get some exercise at Linville Gorge Wilderness Area, among the region's most well-known parks.