Book a hotel near Land of Illusion, Dayton
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Land of Illusion
Land of Illusion Hotel & Travel Guide
Treat the younger travelers to an adventure-packed day out at Land of Illusion, which offers some of the most popular family entertainment you can find anywhere.
To experience it, travel to Dayton. You'll soon discover what makes this city so popular with sightseers.
Staying near Land of Illusion shouldn't be too difficult, since there are 9 hotels within 6 miles (10 kilometers). See which looks best out of the Hampton Inn Middletown and Holiday Inn Express Middletown.
If you are just looking for a solid roof over your head, take a look at the handful of low-cost solutions that are a short drive away. Some recommendations are the Days Inn Middletown and the Quality Inn & Suites Middletown - Franklin.
The friendly staff at Land of Illusion Haunted Houses (8762 Thomas Road, Middletown) are guaranteed to serve a cool, refreshing glass of beer or wine. You needn't go far, given it's only 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Land of IllusionYou're surely not intending to call it a day after Land of Illusion? Give yourself some time to experience what else the area has to offer:
- Are you looking for some green space where one can enjoy a family picnic, a relaxing stroll or just sit in the sun? Visit Smith Park.
- Make time to attend a play and escape to another world at Middletown Lyric Theatre.
- To listen to the awe-inspring melodies of an opera production at Sorg Opera House will certainly be an experience that can't be matched.
- People who enjoy reading shouldn't miss out on perusing the exhibits and shelves at Franklin Public Library, a popular library. Remember to call first for visiting information.
- If you're on the hunt for fresh new ways to keep yourself busy, find out what interesting events or concerts are happening at JD Legends Entertainment Complex.