Lake Hadlock is a magnificent destination for travelers wanting to connect with nature.
You can experience it in New York.
Be sure to research accommodation options before you leave, since you will not find any hotels in the area. Many visitors recommend The Whiteface Lodge, the Long Trail House and The Fern Lodge, situated 65 miles (105 kilometers), 40 miles (64 kilometers) and 20 miles (32 kilometers) away, respectively.
Other Things to Do Near Lake Hadlock
After finishing up at Lake Hadlock, there are an assortment of other things that'll keep you inspired:
- If you're a golfer and wouldn't mind playing a quick round, make your way to Sunnyside Par 3 Golf Course.
- Brush up on the difference between birdies, backswings and bogeys, by enjoying a round or two at Top of the World Golf Course.
- You may have heard savvy locals mention Hiland Golf and Country Club. This posh club offers its members steady access to a variety of excellent event and activity facilities.
- Look back on your own college days with a scheduled visit to SUNY Adirondack.
- Clear your mind and visit Million Dollar Beach where you'll appreciate the steady beat of the crashing waves.