Wake up early, admire the beautiful scenery and be sure to help yourself to a hearty breakfast. You'll need all the energy you can get if you want to make the most of Gore Mountain Ski Resort.
You will need to make the 80 miles (129 kilometers) trip from the state capital, Montpelier, to North Creek, in order to check it out.
If you're a bit short on time, inquire about rooms at the Gore Mountain Lodge. It's situated just 1 mile (2 kilometers) from Gore Mountain Ski Resort.
Enquire about confirming a room at the Black Mountain Lodge, 3 miles (5 kilometers) away, and the sole budget hotel available here.
Other Things to Do Near Gore Mountain Ski Resort
Surely you're not going to call it quits after Gore Mountain Ski Resort? Set aside some time to experience what else there is to do:
- If you're in need of an outdoor adventure, you should stop by North Creek Ski Bowl Town Park, a lovely local recreational area.
- Tannery Pond Community Center features exhibits, art courses and music shows that are certain to give you a better understanding of the area's vibrant arts scene.
- Browsing at The Rustic Homestead and Streamside Fly Shop & Outfitters is a popular way to blend in with the locals.
- From extraordinary rulers to eventful moments in time, North Creek Depot Museum has exhibits that are thought-provoking and absorbing.
- Journey to the top with a walk up Moxham Mountain.