Making plans to check out Strand Theater and searching for accommodation close by?
You can visit it when you travel to Lake George, 80 miles (129 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Montpelier.
You'll be happy to find out there are 2 accommodation options nearby. The Tumble Inn and Maple Leaf Motel are within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Strand Theater.
If you're the kind of visitor who does a large amount of your sightseeing from behind a cafe window, you're in the right place. Within quick stroll, Higher Ground Coffee Shop offers all the delicious drinks and snacks you could desire. Just in case you're after food that's more satisfying, Alpine Pizza is also close by. Any traveler who loves a few invigorating drinks should also pull up a bar stool at Vine And Barley, another brief walk away.
Other Things to Do Near Strand Theater
Here's a sample of the wider region's other favorite pursuits:
- Get yourself ready for a night full of entertainment when you visit Seagle Music Colony.
- Make time to attend a play and temporarily escape to a different world at Oscar Seagle Memorial Theater.
- The lovely shores of Avalanche Lake are an excellent place to breathe in the clean air and appreciate the wonders of nature.
- Natural Stone Bridge and Caves is an impressive natural formation that you'll enjoy visiting.
- You'll soon see why the shores of lovely Elk Lake are more than worthwhile.