Thinking about visiting Garnet Hill Lodge and Ski Resort on your next vacation?
Lake George, approximately 80 miles (129 kilometers) outside of Montpelier, the state capital, is where you'll find it.
Enjoy some breakfast at the Garnet Hill Lodge before heading out to explore Garnet Hill Lodge and Ski Resort. Seeing as it's just 0.10 miles (0.16 kilometers) away, you're certainly not going to need to rush!
Whether your day is only just getting started or you've been exploring the streets for hours, nothing beats a tea or coffee at Loghouse Restaurant (39 Garnet Hill Road Section 2, North River), 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Garnet Hill Lodge and Ski Resort
After visiting Garnet Hill Lodge and Ski Resort, why not stop by some of the other attractions in the area? Here are a few places to start off with:
- Go on an expedition among nature's beauty at OK Slip Falls Trailhead, a well-known local trail.
- Leave your troubles behind and head to the wintry wonderland of Gore Mountain Ski Resort and make the most of the fresh powder.
- Check out the educational exhibitions that are housed at North Creek Depot Museum.
- Get closer to nature with a fun excursion to North Creek Ski Bowl Town Park, a large recreational area.
- Pack some lunch and hike to the summit of Moxham Mountain.