Book a hotel near Kansas City Memorial Hall, Riverview
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Kansas City Memorial Hall
Kansas City Memorial Hall Hotel & Travel Guide
You'll be pleased you added Kansas City Memorial Hall to your travel to-do list.
Kansas City, where it is located, is 55 miles (89 kilometers) from the state capital, Topeka.
If you choose to spend a few wonderful nights at the Hilton Garden Inn Kansas City and Barnett Bed and Breakfast, you will be so close to Kansas City Memorial Hall that you'll pretty much be neighbors.
A quick commute away, there are some reasonably priced hotels to select from. You might like to try the Holiday Inn Express North Kansas City and the Best Western Country Inn - North.
Are you somebody that has luxurious tastes? If so, you can find a couple of upmarket establishments conveniently situated just a short drive away. To avoid disappointment, it might be wise to confirm a room prior to arrival. Try The Raphael Hotel, Autograph Collection and InterContinental Kansas City at The Plaza.
Whether you want a delicious snack or somewhere to enjoy some time out, Kansas City Cupcake Co. Cafe has just what you need, and it's conveniently located a short walk away. A notable eatery which is also nearby is Big Grill & More. It's a marvelous choice if you're especially hungry or want something a little fancier. A smile will come to your face as you share some memories as you drink a few glasses of your favorite beverage at Fat Matt's Vortex, just a short walk away.
Other Things to Do Near Kansas City Memorial HallIf you'd love to experience more than just Kansas City Memorial Hall, see what else the area has to offer:
- Don't forget to see the architecture of City Hall, one of the area's modern government buildings.
- More often than not, cemeteries are way more than just a burial ground. Huron Indian Cemetery is among those historic cemeteries that can tell us gripping stories of the past.
- Grasp a better sense of the spirit of the area by going to see St John the Baptist Catholic Church, a local church.
- Head to Strawberry Hill Museum when you've visited all the more famous museums and you're hungry for more!
- Make a full evening of it, and have a delicious dinner after attending a concert at Granada Theater, a popular local venue.