You'll never forget the atmosphere of the crowd at Mid-America Sports Complex.
Kansas City, where it is located, is 45 miles (72 kilometers) from the capital city of the state, Topeka.
If time is of the essence, reserve a room at the Courtyard by Marriott Kansas City Shawnee. It's situated just 2 miles (3 kilometers) away from Mid-America Sports Complex.
If you think that traveling is actually more about enjoying new cultures than staying at swanky hotels, try out the reasonably priced solutions that are in the surrounding area. You can make inquiries at the Days Inn – near Kansas Speedway and the Comfort Inn I-70 Near Kansas Speedway.
Other Things to Do Near Mid-America Sports Complex
Surely you're not going to call it a day after Mid-America Sports Complex? Put aside some time to experience what else the area has available:
- Golf is a great way to unwind while getting a little exercise. So if you're eager to have a hit, tee off at Tomahawk Hills Golf Course.
- An outing to Johnson County Museum, a popular history museum, is always sure to be fun and educational.
- If you've tried the more famous museums, you could check out what's on at 1950s All-Electric House.
- Anyone with an interest in history will enjoy a few hours at Santa Fe Trail Tracks.
- Free up a few hours and get ready for some action at Powerplay.