Leave the kids at home! Experience some well-earned grown-up time at Harmony Hill Vineyard.
Make your way to Bethel if you'd like to discover it. You'll find this destination approximately 70 miles (113 kilometers) from the state capital, Frankfort.
Make sure you have a look at accommodation possibilities as soon as your dates are confirmed, since there aren't any hotels in the vicinity. The Great Wolf Lodge Cincinnati/Mason, 30 miles (48 kilometers) away, and the Lyndon House B&B, 65 miles (105 kilometers) away, are two places that might work around your schedule. If not, 25 miles (40 kilometers) away is the 21c Museum Hotel Cincinnati.
Other Things to Do Near Harmony Hill Vineyard
If you would like to cram as many things as possible into your itinerary, have a look at what else is happening:
- Spend a day in the sunshine and enjoy some exercise at East Fork State Park, one of the area's most visited parks.
- Go on a guided tour of Grant Birthplace, and try to imagine life long ago.
- Whether you're a passionate golfer or it's your first foray onto the green, you can't miss the chance to play a couple of rounds at Elks Run Golf Course.
- If you don't mind a bit of learning, go and check out what's on at Cardboard Boat Museum.
- Legendary Run Golf Course is the perfect place to play a round and enjoy the company of like-minded new friends.