Harbor Springs Vineyards and Winery is that adult-friendly retreat that has a right to be on top of the travel agenda.
Petoskey, where it is situated, lies 190 miles (306 kilometers) from the capital city of the state, Lansing.
The Birchwood Inn is located 2 miles (3 kilometers) away from Harbor Springs Vineyards and Winery, and that makes it a fantastic place to book a room while you're here.
Other Things to Do Near Harbor Springs Vineyards and Winery
When you're finished at Harbor Springs Vineyards and Winery, you aren't going to be at a loss for ideas with everything else that's going on in the greater region:
- Luckily, some places are so important in history that they're protected. Thorne Swift Nature Preserve is one of them.
- Golf is a great way to relax and get some exercise. So if you'd like to have a shot, tee off at True North Golf Club.
- If you're on the hunt for a place to keep the kids busy, try Andrew J. Blackbird Museum.
- For a truly thought-provoking experience, have a look at Donald Ross Memorial Course.
- Looking to find some peace? Lie next to the water at Harbor Springs Beach and enjoy the sea breeze on your face.