You're certain to experience something new at Georgetown Speedway.
You'll discover it in Georgetown, 35 miles (56 kilometers) out of the state capital, Dover.
After visiting Georgetown Speedway, cap things off at a cozy hotel. You'll find 3 potential candidates within 6 miles (10 kilometers). The Quality Inn & Suites and Brick Hotel on the Circle will provide you with at least some of the features you desire.
Reserve a room at the Microtel Inn & Suites By Wyndham Georgetown Delaware Beaches, 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, and save your cash for tasting the delicious local cuisine.
Other Things to Do Near Georgetown Speedway
You'll be able to discover a host of other attractions after your outing to Georgetown Speedway:
- 16 Mile Brewing Company is an interesting place. Take a glance behind the scenes and learn how they make their trademark beer.
- Delaware Technical Community College Georgetown Campus is not simply a higher learning institution, but it is also regarded as a cherished place for the local community.
- Golf is a nice way to relax and exercise at the same time. So if you'd like to have a shot, tee off at Baywood Greens Golf Course.
- Dogfish Head Craft Brewery is a great place to spend the day. Take a glance behind the scenes and learn how they make their trademark brew.
- Inject some culture into your getaway by enjoying a play at Milton Theater.